I collected several resources that I found useful when learning and using Racket.
- AWS by Greg Hendershott: Very nice package that helps to access to many Amazon Web Services via Racket.
- s3-sync by Matthew Flatt: Syncs a local filesystem with a S3 bucket.
- Frog by Greg Hendershott: A nice static web site generator renders Markdown and Scribble; used to make this site.
- Cover by Spencer Florence: A code coverage tool.
- Racket Explorer by Tony Garnock-Jones: Utility for interactive exploration of complex data structures.
- raco-find-collection by Asumu Takikawa: A raco script for finding collections.
Blog Posts and Articles
- How to install all libraries after a new version of Racket comes out:
raco pkg migrate.
- How to find where a module is located:
(collection-file-path "main" "drracket"),
(require syntax/modresolve) (resolve-module-path 'drracket)in Emacs (with Racket-Mode installed):
racket-open-require-path(C-c C-x C-f),
racket-find-collectionwhich uses the Racket package raco-find-collection, (Source: Racket Users mailing list).
raco maketo Racket Minimal:
raco pkg install compiler-lib.